Springfield XDM 9mm Pistol Elite COMPACT OSP w/Hex Red Dragonfly - XDME9389CBHCOSPD
No reviews have been written for this product.
BARREL: 3.8" Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
SLIDE: Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, Optics Ready w/ HEX Dragonfly
FRAME: Black Polymer
SIGHTS: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Rack U-Dot™ Rear
RECOIL SYSTEM: Captive
GRIP WIDTH: 1.2"
MAGAZINES: (2) 14-Round
WEIGHT: 29 oz
Springfield Armory® is proud to announce the newest addition to the popular XD-M® Elite series — the XD-M® Elite 3.8" Compact OSP™ (Optical Sight Pistol). This EDC-ready 9mm, like all the XD-M Elites, redefines what you should expect from modern, striker-fired firearms. The XD-M Elite 3.8" Compact OSP is designed for concealed carry, combining impressive capacity and performance with concealable dimensions for ease of carry. The 3.8" match grade Melonite® finished barrel maximizes ballistic performance while remaining compact for concealability, and the compact grip frame houses a double-column stainless steel magazine that provides 14+1 capacity in the two included magazines.
- Packaged with this model is the new HEX™ Dragonfly™, a versatile reflex sight perfectly suited for the XD-M Elite Compact OSP. Precision machined from 6061 T6 Hardcoat anodized aluminum and outfitted with a scratch resistant, anti-glare glass lens, the HEX Dragonfly is a durable, standard size reflex red dot that delivers lightning-fast target acquisition and faster follow up shots.
- A 3.8" hammer-forged barrel delivers long life and match-grade accuracy when it counts
- Two included 14-round mags give you exceptional self-defense firepower in a very compact package.
- Designed for deep-cover concealment, the compact frame offers maximum capacity — 14+1 — within a minimal footprint. A flared and extended magwell ensures fast reloads.
- The XD-M Elite 3.8″ Compact OSP also features a removable extended and flared “short” magwell.
- The XD-M Elite Compact OSP features a Match Enhanced Trigger Assembly (META) giving you the finest factory trigger available in a polymer-framed pistol. From its flat face to an integral overtravel stop, the META™ trigger redefines precision.