TRISTAR SPORTING ARMS VIPER G2 SYNTHETIC 28" 410 GAUGE SHOTGUN 3" SEMI-AUTOMATIC, BLK - 24132
No reviews have been written for this product.
- Series/Collection: Viper G2 Synthetic
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed with Soft Touch
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 410 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 48-1/2"
- Weight: 5.8 lb
- Stock Dimension: 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 14-1/4"
- Chokes: CT-3 (IC, M, F)
3 inches gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads. Removable choke system that uses Beretta/Benelli mobil threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box and choke wrench. Highly durable injection molded stock and forearm coated with soft touch finish for better feel. Rubber recoil pad, backed with a 5 years mechanical warranty and comes shim kits standard.
- Manual E-Z load magazine cut-off
- Vent rib with matted sight plane
- 5 round magazine shot plug included
- Quick shot plug removal
- Chrome-lined chamber and barrel swivel studs
- Soft touch on stock and forend
- Shim kits standard
- Action - gas operated semi-automatic, bolt remains open after last round is fired, if magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber
- Action - if operator desires to unload the chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action, this cuts the magazine off from cycling a new shell while unloading the chamber, chamber will remain closed though
- Safety - the primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard, when engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile
- Magazine - tubular magazine, bottom loading, shot plug included and comes installed, shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap, simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap
- (3) Beretta/Benelli mobil style choke tubes (IC, M, F)